#Transfer data wirelessly between two devices using DCCT
#Read an MP3 data file by transmitting an audio signal from device to device
#How to use this app
Make sure that the speaker of the device transmitting the audio signal ("transmitter") is as close as possible to the microphone of the device receiving the signal ("receiver").
Then do the following:
- On the receiver, open the web app to process the MP3 data file.
- On the transmitter, play the MP3 audio ("data") file that contains the information (or file) you want to transfer.
Keep playing it for at least 5 seconds.
- On the receiver, press the "Record" button as soon as the MP3 audio starts playing.
- On the transmitter, press the "Stop" button after 5 seconds.
- On the receiver, press the "Stop" button immediately after pressing the "Stop" button on the transmitter.
The recorded data is automatically forwarded to the remote database server for further processing. The results will soon be displayed on the receiver screen.